Re: delurking (was: belated LD bday)

At 12:55 AM 9/22/97 -0700, you wrote:
>ok, I totally forgot, but the Looper's Delight list had it's 1 year
>anniversary Sept 10. It's been a remarkable year, really. We've formed an
>amazing little community here with all sorts of interesting folk.

I'll say--I signed on after a fellow didgeridu player mentioned LD a couple
of weeks ago--GREAT STUFF!

quick question about the DOD fx 94 pedal--I'm thinking of getting one, but
think DOD has a reputation amongst guitarists as less than great--how do
you
think this piece stands up against say some of the Digitech PDS and RDS
effects that I see posts about.

Allso what are the differences between the RDS xx00 series and the x.x Time
machines in the defunct Digitech lines--would these be  agood loop choice
while I wait for the dream Jamman/Vortex combo to knock on my door (anyone
got extras?)

Thanks again for all the info!

drone on~~~~~~drone on~~~~~~drone on~~~~~~~~drone on~~~~Tom
Tom Lambrecht  hideo@concentric.net