Re: How about a Loopers-Delight CD?

Hmmmm...

David Kirkdorffer writes:

> I'd be interested in working to pull together
> such a project -- that is, working on a CD of
> Loopers-Delight subscribers loops.

> Imagine if a CD costs $2500 and 10 musicians
> divided 76minutes and the total cost...

> And we could call it Loopers-Delight!

Well, I'm a little fearful of offering this but,
unless someone else was interested in doing it,
I guess I could offer my graphic services
(gratis of course) for a Loopy CD. I have done
several (and my "day job" title is Art Director).

If the group would provide the text, photos,
a generally agreed upon concept, and other
materials you could shave at *minimum*
another $500 off of that $2500 total (probably
more if you shopped around CD manufacturers
a bit). Every little bit helps when making
things economically feasable for folks to
participate (I know).

Any feedback?

Ted Killian