Re: EDP NextLoop question

Hey Travis,
I am not sure i am understanding your mail right,
perhaps i havent discovered this hidden option,how do
you copy an existing loop over another already
recorded loop?are you talking about perhaps insert?
This were the kind of requests i was asking the
developers before the powerful loop IV came out!for
example Next record is an awesome function but the
best thing thats ever happened to me lately is setting
direct access to different loops mapped on the
FCB1010!anybody that owns and EDP and only uses the
EFC-7 doesnt know what he is missing,the EFC-7 is just
an appetizer!!
cheers
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom