Re: effects racks?

Yeah, a few week's (months?) ago, there were several store displays for sale on eBay that included one of each of the units, going for $120 for the whole kit.  Now, though, I can't seem to find any.  I have the phaser, which I love, but seem to have lost the power supply in the move to my new house.  Sigh...

If anyone has ModFX boxes to sell, please pass the word along!

--Josh

Tony K wrote:
alesis bitrman

All of the Alesis ModFX boxes are great for mutilating sound.  They
are getting premium prices these days though.

here's my wacky setup.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bigtonyk/258897922/in/set-72157594303469033/

Tony