Re: guitar amps

Betty;
I've seen the "JazzAmp-10" for $649.00, not sure about the bigger
model.  While, I wasn't in the market for another amp, when I got a
chance to try the "JazzAmp-10" recently, I was so impressed that I'm
presently unloading some stuff so as to finance the purchase.  I
haven't tried it with my looping pedal board "in line" since I prefer
to run effects in an effects loop as on the Traynor amp I mentioned.
Plan on using it for solo/ non looping gigs.  I've talked to Bud
Henrikson on the phone - turns out he's right here in Evergreen, CO -
and he's a real nice guy anxious to answer any questions you might
have. - Paul