loopers little nuisances Re: Question about looping software

to my astonishment this is also something that the
high end repeater couldnt do,(at least connected with
my fcb1010 dont know if it could with a normal switch)
which was quite irritating.
also,i ve never been comfortable doing rhythmic tap
tempo delays with the DL4,the DD-20 seems much better
in that department.
Luis

www.myspace.com/luisangulocom