Re: keyboard accessible looping software

Hi Taylor.

I am blind to, and I imagine you already know that some DAWS are accessible to the blind, reaper and Samplitude on PC, reaper Logic and ProTools on Mac, Unfortunately, Ableton has ignored our accessibility requests for the moment, it would have been Ideal…

. I don't know about Software loopers, but I know that a bunch of hardware loopers are accessible. Do you really want to use a computer for that? Have you tried any hardware once?

Cheers,

JPR

http://jeanphilipperykiel.com
http://soundcloud.com/ryksounet