Anyone Want an RC-50?

Long story short, I'm broke. On the verge of losing everything, and have
been living this way for about a year and a half. With Christmas at hand,
things are even worse since I'm trying to get a little money together for
presents while trying to keep the lights on. So, that means I'm selling
gear.

I have an RC-50 that I haven't used in ages. I figure I may as well sell
it, even though I may regret it eventually. I think I have the original
box, although it's in the basement and is probably a bit musty. (I'll
certainly check, if that's important to you.) I know I have the manual and
power supply.

I haven't checked Reverb (etc.) to see what they are going for. I'll take
any offer that sounds reasonable.

Thanks,
Jeff