Re: FS - Looperlative LP-2

I have one as well that I would be willing to sell!

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 11:22 AM, Mail <moondogmail@nycap.rr.com> wrote:

Greetings,

I haven't posted in quite some time as other areas of life interefered with music and looping, but I have been reading along faithfully. One of the results of the aforementioned life-related interference is that I realize it is time to find a better home for gear that has sat unused for a long time.

So, I am somewhat reluctantly offering up my Looperlative LP-2 for sale. It's a great tool and it should be making music rather than sitting in a box. Before I try to sell it locally I thought I'd offer it up to the community that would truly appreciate it's worth.

It has spent its entire career in my smoke-free home studio. The only real evidence that the unit is not brand new is the soft-side Pedaltrain velcro on the bottom. I still have and am including the original rubber feet that came with it if that's your preference. I'm also including the AC wall-wart.

I paid $350 when I bought it new from Bob. I was only able to find one sale of a used one on Reverb.com and it went for $270. It seems to me that $250 is a fair price. If you're interested, let me know what you think.

Peace,

hoby

--
Greg Wegmann