NW LoopFest Applications are open

Changes are in the air.

The NW LoopFest is happening July 15th in Seattle, WA and July 22nd in
Newport, OR.

Applications are now being accepted at www.nwloopfest.com

This year we are looking for serious performers with a web presence and
active performance schedule who engage on social media.  While the past
five years have been great and inclusive of all - it's time to kick things
up a notch.

We moved the dates to the summer; which is a great time to visit the NW.
I've brought in two co-producers: Sean Fear for Seattle and Saundra Perrin
for Newport.

As always performances will be video recorded and uploaded to the youtube
archives and we will attempt to live stream them.

Come to the show, watch them live, apply to perform, and watch some videos
of past performers please!

www.nwloopfest.com

Noah

Peterson Entertainment, Llc