re: Question for Bill Walker

Kevin, I probably should avoid responding to people the first thing in the
morning when I get up, because Im not sure I explained it very well. Its a
bit more tricky to configure in Mobius than on an LP-1 but its essentially
the same function.  I use sustain substitute and I set the sub cycles and
store them as a preset for easy recall. Each short press command only
replaces one sub cycle at a time but longer presses can over ride this
function and act as a standard replace or substitute function.
Bill