Re: Electrix Repeater

I remember being in contact with Repeater product mgt./engineering before the Repeater was released. I sent them an outrageous feature list.
They told me they'd have them in software version 2.

Boy was I surprised when v2 was actually released and contained all of my feature requests...

Of course, that didn't really matter because I had already switched to a complicated software provided for free.

That being said:
1. I can't think of a reason why anyone would want sw v1.

2. I wouldn't understand why you'd want a Repeater emulation, rather than enabling Möbius to replace the Repeater.

Rainer

---
http://moinlabs.de