NW LoopFest Video Index

Here's the next complete series of videos from the NW LoopFest.
Everything is posted on youtube for your viewing pleasure.

As always, you can go to www.nwloopfest.com and click on the names to go
to the videos.

For the entire fest cut and paste here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS8bkA3Xm8s&list=PLjiWJF83CBilIxQXL6thh6gKYOc3UbwdF

This was a very diverse and interesting group of performers.  It's pretty
solid from start to finish, although I'm sure there's some styles that may
not appeal to everyone's taste.  Please check out the performers!

Tyler Carson:  Violin, resonator violin.  He's very good, and entertaining.
5 videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XS8bkA3Xm8s&list=PLjiWJF83CBinq_hLjSo1oEPrkNw9AskGP

Saundra's Electric Night Life: More of a singer/songwriter with
looping/effects as an enhancement. 4 videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18E3zY09BTY&list=PLjiWJF83CBini6AqMZvcMjVlp_gRylRGb&index=1

Professor Slicebox: This guys rig expanded in a massive way compared to
last year. Kinda worth looking at just to se how much stuff he brought. 4
videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFYQUPcd4dA&list=PLjiWJF83CBikvGCfArHtFca8v9b7Tlqxq

Arbor Daze: a young, brooding singer/songwriter, 4 videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkhQFsTcVvw&list=PLjiWJF83CBinnpdNwq93-nslXn-9sfDPS

Tim Scallon: Always interesting, Tim has 4 videos of different kinds of
stuff albeit all guitar.  Completely different from previous years.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Jes5g_Q9E&list=PLjiWJF83CBim4EfpIxt03a_XpPBUyHqgd

Jet Black Pearl: Accordion songs. By far one of the standouts of the fest.
4 videos, last song is exceptional.  She's the real deal. Great loops,
great musician, great singer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzssJI9nVAM&list=PLjiWJF83CBimMTXmswTBuSNmM78ETwxzt

Riley Tyrel Carter: Rock singer/songwriter, not for everyone, but I dig
it. 4 videos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC6ssF-3-yU&list=PLjiWJF83CBik9tHn3QmXpwuTZvDtHmEks

PhiloPhobia: 4 videos of guitar and drums.  Indie rock loops.  Fun,
energetic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-4wZuNfbV4&list=PLjiWJF83CBimVtjH4UfvLDs3iY-8JXsxQ

Bodarc Bestvina: 5 videos of folkish music.  Some very lovely stuff.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFOxnGV2h6M&list=PLjiWJF83CBinoTevpGAri2X6T-HR2lv5C

litmus0001: one ambient video.  Real-deal, thoughtful musical journey.
GOOD stuff!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asRGvRKVQFw

Iconoplasty: single, improvised video.  Rock/funk/electro-ish Loops.
Pretty creative stuff.  It's just fun for him to keep taking you on his
trip.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccY8Az4IjvE

Mandoman: ambient, lush, soundscape
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYo-QMJi69Y

Rock Forming Mineral: ambient music on an electrified Turkish Saz, pretty
cool
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qiURD00Daw&list=PLjiWJF83CBikzvpHqbS39AD_Ou4nBnvto

Daves Device - EDM on IPADs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-G40B_Vo7c&list=PLjiWJF83CBinSWXh0zvO1Orgpn7zjZvq_O

All in all, I was very happy with the performers.  Got a lot of new
talent, some younger performers, some older ones, and some guys that have
been in and out of my fests for several years.  As always, it was a lot of
fun.  I hope you'll put these one for your daily soundtrack to enjoy.

Yours,

Noah

Peterson Entertainment, Llc
999 East Basse Road #180-117