Re: Plogue Bidule anyone?

Thank you for the advice Per,

I've substituted my hardware rack with Audiomulch and plugins in 2007, so I've gone through all those useful accidents already ;-)

bestbest,
luca

 and On 13/09/16 00:32, Per Boysen wrote:
Luca, whatever host environment you're working in you must make sure
the plugins you are lining up do not induce latency. Some plugins do
and they typically crash the host when used to alter a live input.
Only plugins that fulfill their tasks well withing the plugin's "work
memory" (not sure that is the right word, but the memory segment
allocated by the OS for that particular plugin). Most plugins seem to
meet this requirement today, but it may be a good idea to check for
that before losing too much time building something that won't work.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
www.boysen.se