RE: Re: Plogue Bidule anyone?

FWIW, I am running a 64 bit Biddle layout with J-bridged versions of a few 32bit VSTs, chief among them Mobius. Win7 on a refurbished i7 ThinkPad. It is rock solid.

Per's approach to changing presets on the fly is a basic part of my setup. I have the screen set up to have preset names of active VSTs across the top, so changes are readily visible, albeit small font that would not be easy to read on a stage, on a laptop screen.

The Biddle forum is very helpful too.

All the best of luck with getting your setup in tune ,
Hal