Re: 64 bit alternative to Mobius

thank you Rick,
this is a very interesting tool, unfortunately it is far from replacing Mobius, the amazing.
Its pitch/time algorithm is fantastically smooth though!

On 06/09/16 22:23, Rick Williamson IV wrote:
If you click on the package icon on the left side of the max patcher window you can down load karma from the package manager. It will unpack the object and place it in the correct folder.