Re: Opinions? Best battery-powered looper w/ minimum 2 tracks?

Ah, yes. In that case, it might be worth trying the computer based
approach?

All the major software loopers allow you to specify how many bars or beats
to loop. And, again, you get individual level control, insert and master
fx via the host mixer and live capture of your work plus automation of
levels, fx depths and anything else you may want.

I am very happy to offer any help I can if you decide to give this a go.
It works brilliantly for me. And it can be implemented on any modern
computer including a laptop, allowing totally mobile action.

SB