Re: Best software for storing snippets

A data sheet is perfect for that. Like for example Excel of the
Microsoft Office. Since I currently use a Mac I prefer the Mac only
application Numbers, which is equal to Excel but simpler and smaller.

Be sure to number, or name, the files accurately. Then us a row in the
data spreadsheet for each file and add as many columns you need for
additional data about each file. Keep the data sheet and all files it
refers to in the same catalog, maybe named by date(?).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
www.boysen.se