ineko - for sale

I have an Alesis Ineko - not using it much and floating it out here (I know a few LDers have used it).

For those that don't know it, it's a wicked cool desktop multi-fx unit.  Not using mine as I never glommed on to the desktop thing - hard to use it and an upright bass at the same time...

Would prefer trading it for floor pedals - a nice reverb, a nasty fuzz with a clean mid and/or mid control, maybe something from a Canadian company (Dr. Scientist, Fairfield, etc...)

It has a cigarette burn on it (maybe from Keith Richards? ;-) - the plastic is a little melted but doesn't impede use & function.

Send me a private email if you want a pic and we can talk...

ted

Or would you sing somethin' different. Somethin' real. Somethin' *you* felt. Cause I'm telling you right now, that's the kind of song people want to hear. That's the kind of song that truly saves people. It ain't got nothin to do with believin' in God, Mr. Cash. It has to do with believin' in yourself. Sam Phillips, "Walk the Line"