Re: OT: Space

..or we could always call Bill's new midrange only band,

MÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜÜDDD

though I do quite like Mud Mafia, as well

I'd like to contribute Vocals through a Karaoke microphone routed through 11 different distortion pedals run through a stereo graphic equalizer with +12 db boost of each frequency from 500 hz to 1500 hz with all other frequencies cut by -12 db...........................with that excellent suggestion of having a sock in my mouth, simultaneously with the addition of routing the sound from voice to microphone through
a traffic cone.
I'd only want to do conflicting times signatures at different BPM ranging from 100 - 120 BPM;
singing only Whole Tone Scales, melodically.