Re: Online hangout

I'm definitely onboard. Great idea!

----Original message----
From : torbenscharling@gmail.com
Date : 02/03/2016 - 02:00 (GMTST)
To : Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject : Online hangout

Hey fellow loopers,

I had this late night thought of us setting a date and commitment to having a live loop based online webcam/mic/text chat hangout.

It should be really easy to setup a private Google Hangouts, where those that want can use their mic/webcam, those that can't, can type in the live chat or just hang our and observe :) And then we shoot the shit for an hour or more, or less. Get some tips from each other, maybe some of us can show some of our gear on camera, ask and answer questions, talk about the music business, basically just geek out :)
I think this idea of having a private informal master class type live online "meeting" event, for those that dig the idea, could be a blast for us all, and hey something we could all learn from.

Anyway, give it a thought and let me know what y'all think...

Cheers from a very cold and snowy Denmark

/Torben Scharling