 Subject: Re: Visiting Seattle: any looping advice ?
 To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
 Date: Saturday, February 20, 2016, 4:54 AM

 Wow nice man have a
 blast!
 Cheers
 Luis

 <luca@unguitar.com>

 !

 > quando vieni a
 trovarmi in Italia ?
 > I'm packing
 things up for Seattle, Kronos quartet looks like the best
 music event during my stay, not bad !

 > Talk you when I'll be back !
 > best best,
 > Luca
 >

 > Il 20/02/2016 00:25, Luis ha scritto:
 >> Yo Luca bro como estas?
 >> cual es el nombre de ese vino
 magnifico de tu familia?
 >> Lo quiero
 comprar y looperar!

 Unguitar <luca@unguitar.com>
 wrote:

 >>> thank you Ted and Per,
 >>>
 >>> it
 looks like someone thought I was posting a vulgar
 off-topic.
 >>> I thought there was
 a looping scene over there.
 >>> I
 will do the EMP if I'll have the chance.

 >>> My
 best,

 ha scritto:
> [...]
 that the Experience Music Project is well worth seeing and
 experiencing.

 sort of expensive, but just walking around the outside of
 the building is free and pretty spectacular all on its
 own.

 Allen eventually diluted the main thrust of the museum from
 Hendrix and Music to Sci-Fi paraphernalia and broader pop
 culture.

 current BIG show there is called: "Hello! Exploring the
 Supercute World of Hello Kitty"

 the original Hendrix exhibit. That the facility's raison
 d'être has devolved to this is beyond sad.

 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
 wrote:

> [...]
 created a Jimi Hendrix museum (famous local
 didn't have the time to go and check it out,
 told me it is worth seeing.

 check out The Space Needle. And the closely
 only fish sold there, it's more like a
 guess it got its name from being located

 at 5:51 PM, Todd Elliott <toddbert@gmail.com>
 wrote:
> [...]
 a lengthy visit to the Fremont Brewing beer garden. When
 the
 looping, you will have had enough.

 2016 at 10:58 PM, <luca@unguitar.com>
 wrote:
> [...]
 all,

 Seattle from Feb the 20th till the 25th.
 ?