Re: So what music are you listening to now?

I think this is the first letter stream I’ve actually been able to comment
on. Are you all computer based loopers? No pedals out there?

I listen (all the time, always) to Fripp, Eno, Crimson, Bowie
specifically. Classic rock generally. My latest album recently.
:-)