Re: So what music are you listening to now?

All right, I'll bite.

The most recent things in my iTunes rotation have been pretty random (though mostly "classical-ish").

Tavener: Protecting the Veil — Yo-Yo Ma; David Zinman; Baltimore Symphony

Johnny Greenwood: There Will Be Blood Soundtrack

Jan Garbarek: Officium — Jan Garbarek and the Hilliard Ensemble

Arvo Pärt: Te Deum — Estonian Philharmonic Choir, Tallinn Chamber Orchestra

Sergei Prokofiev: Symphony #1 In D, Op. 25 — Seiji Ozawa: Berlin Philharmonic

Laurie Anderson: Live at Town Hall, September 19-20, 2001

Glen Gould: Goldberg Variations

John Adams: Shaker Loops — Kent Nagano, London Symphony Orchestra

Zoë Keating: One Cello x 16: Natoma

Steve Reich: DifferentTrains

Kronos Quartet: Kronos Quartet / Philip Glass

Górecki: Symphony No. 3 — Dawn Upshaw (Soprano) London Symphonietta, David Zinman

Steve Tibbets: Big Map Idea

If you are unfamiliar with most of these you might get a sense of "looping" from any of them.

Best regards,

Ted Killian

1811 Patrick Street
Medford, OR 97504-4775