Re: testing

Yeah... The FB group doesnt work for me either, but its Ok that theres 2
flavoirs of Loopers D.

I thought that FB would kind of be The visual snd audio dump for links
contained In posts here, like forums use Imgur.. but its not that.. I
generally do t click links In FB (Unless its a Bill Walker Or Die antvoord
video... for very different reasons...) so I guess I miss alot..
The FB Group seems to be a lot if strangers, so Im unlikely to open up my
Soul there.. ( or Ask medical questions for that matter.
But I dont think its worth moaning about, Im happy here, and glad that
"they" Are over there...

Mark

PS, what would a really itchy ass mean, worms?

Sent from my (advertisement removed)