Re: Ditto X4 update

I was thinking rather about the stereo output mode. Most likely in buffered bypass mode the input signal goes (only) through the DSP where it can be easily processed (summed to mono if required), irregardless of how the output stage is constructed. To simplify things different signal flow can bring different functionality when it comes to mono/stereo operation. But Andy's suggestion is valid too.

Michał