Re: Which Exp/Sustain/Controller jack pedals, for what, and why?

On Sun, Feb 7, 2016 at 4:55 AM, Torben Scharling <torbenscharling@gmail.com> wrote:
Now I'm hoping to find the right handful of the most loveable "exp" pedals, and then perhaps all my looping dreams will come true :)

I built a modulation generator (I call it the Patterner) that is meant to replace an _expression_ pedal for use with guitar pedals that have an _expression_ input.

Instead of the single potentiometer present on a regular _expression_ pedal, the Patterner has four slide potentiometers labelled 00, 01, 10 and 11. The two digit numeric code corresponds to the state (off=0, on=1) of the two left-most buttons (orange and purple). Pressing the buttons select which potentiometer modulates the guitar pedal connected to the Patterner's TRS output. The sliders' LED light up to indicate the currently selected slider. You can also record and playback sequences played on these two buttons.

Sylvain