From: 3x09@carlsonarts.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Seeking Inspiration
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 15:47:02 +0000

Hello all,

I am putting together a new rig, and experiencing the normal challenges along the way, but I’m sure I can figure that all out eventually. However, I thought I would post a different sort of question than we usually see on this list. I would post it on FB but I don’t generally frequent that.  So here goes:

What do you love about looping?

And, I’m not talking the general stuff like “I don’t need a band,” or “I like to hear my own voice layered 12 times” (guilty).

What is it about the aesthetic, ethos and the creative process that appeals to you?

I’m hoping that some of your answers will spark more energy for me to tackle my technical roadblocks.  I’ll do some thinking and answer my own question later. I don’t want your answers to be a response to mine and I want to give it some thought.

Peace and adventure,

Michael Carlson

Sent from Windows Mail