Re: Ditto problem

That might also have been covered in a manual, if one existed!!

I just feel stupid for not bringing the RC-30 as a backup.

On Feb 5, 2016, at 9:26 AM, Joe Gushen <joegushen@gmail.com> wrote:

They "think" it needs more than 300 mA? That's so ridiculous and a completely unacceptable answer. There is no way that Ditto is doing more processing than a Strymon that requires 300 mA. Like I said before, TC Electronics build quality is garbage! Sorry to hear about your problem at a gig.