Re: TC Ditto X4

On Mon, Feb 1, 2016 at 3:20 PM, Joe Gushen <joegushen@gmail.com> wrote:
Just saying that if I create a loop on an EHX 360, I can stop playback and have the loop sitting there in case I want to bring it back to the song currently playing. However, if I decide I no longer want the loop while the loop has been stopped, I can clear it on the fly without making a noise or the need to begin playback. This can't be done with a Ditto.

Correct, that's not possible with the original Ditto. I don't know about the latter incarnations.

Sylvain