Re: TC Ditto X4

I have always disliked all of the Ditto line. I've had bad experiences with TC Electronics build quality in the past. Another major reason I stay clear of a Ditto is that when you delete a loop, the existing loop plays for a fraction of second before deleting. How is that at all usable in a live setting?