Re: TC Ditto X4

But, clicky/noisy pedals right? I know it doesn't matter for most, but I hate audible clicks feeding into the mic :) Interested to see in-depth reviews and how u guys like it, but for now I'm sticking with the rang + sc and usb noiseless pedals :) Looks like a neat little box though! Btw. hey we all go to that planet every now and then jr, it's all good :)