Re: Tremelo bridge?

That bracket Bigsby looks cool! I was very fond of the sound of a trad
Bigsby I had on a Hofner jazz box guitar. Jazz semi acoustics
typically are a bit muddy and I had the impression that the Bigsby's
metal-wear made the tone more stable with a firm upper mid range and
some more top. Unfortunately a friend parked is ass on that guitar
when it was left in an armchair at his place and it got totally
wrecked. By mistake he threw away the Bigsby too with the scattered
pieces of wood.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com