FS: Cyndustries ModcanA StereoSpace - Rare Cool Module

I am selling one of my original Cyndustries Modcan A format StereoSpace
modules (I have three - I'm keeping both the other ones!).

It's a headphone preamp (both 1/4" and 3.5mm), CV modulatable Stereo
Panner, EQ Bass Enhancer, and format jumbler (with level 1/4" INs *and*
OUTS) rolled into one.

The module is fully tested and looks and works great. Honestly, it seems
deceptively simple but I use it every single time I boot up my huge system
and have one in my extension cabinet as well, it is that useful.

Info on it's features can be found here:
http://www.cyndustries.com/modules_stereospace.cfm

Here are some pictures of the exact module for sale:
http://daedsound.com/Salez/modcanSSpFACE.jpg
http://daedsound.com/Salez/modcanSSp-ALL.jpg
http://daedsound.com/Salez/modcanSSp_side.jpg
http://daedsound.com/Salez/modcanSSp1.jpg

Includes two new screws, original cable, and will be packed well and for
free.

I am asking $350 plus shipping from Phila PA in the US which I think is
insanely fair. If you feel otherwise feel free to politely let me know and
we can see. I pack well for free and ship at cost.

Only trades I'm interested in are towards a ModcanA CV recorder or EH POG2
pedal. +/- cash as appropriate.

TERMS:

Best to email me direct Legionhwp (at) Gmail (dot) com

Will gladly do a video or skype demo for serious buyers. Unit is fully
tested and excellent but sold AS IS.

I LOATHE PAYPAL. I prefer a US sale with USPS MO and first priority for
this precious will go to that (20+ years of references on and off the 'net
available). I *may* consider a limited personal payment Paypal for out of
US buyers, Email for details. If you only use Paypal with a Credit card or
non personal payment please pass on this Sale, thanks for understanding!

--
     NEW DAED SITE!!  -  Http://DaedSound.com

Music and Downloads at the New Online Site:
    http://davidtalento.bandcamp.com/