Re: Foot Controllers.

Torben,

Well, since this is the LD list (not FaceBook) I cannot send pictures.

But here is a link to one of the kind of amp stands I am talking about:

<http://www.americanmusical.com/ItemImages/Large/23813.jpg>

The adjustable supports that hold the amp at an angle can be taken off,
and turned around 180˚.

When you do that, it would hold the amp level, rather than at an angle.

But since you want to hold a rack bag that's deeper than the shallow depth
of a small combo amp, those back bars forming the vertical part of the "L"
need to be sawn off.

This is fairly easy to do with any hacksaw . . . or even a dremmel tool.

What sort of rack bag you put on top of it is up to you.

I actually use a big 5-space rack bag and 16 inches deep like this one:

<http://media.musiciansfriend.com/is/image/MMGS7/5-Space-Rack-Bag-16-in./804699000000083-00-500x500.jpg>

But if you don't need that much storage space, a 2- or 3-space, 16 inch
deep bag would do just as well . . . much like this one:

<http://www.nstuffmusic.com/images/Product/large/ae00-10315.jpg>

Or, if a "bag" is not secure or travel worth for you there are plastic
rack "cases" as well in similar sizes.

I use the big bag because all of the zippered pouches are useful for
holding things.

I use my laptop to run MaxMSP and I use a bunch of Roland EV-5 pedals to
control the parameters of my complicated performance patch.

Best,

Ted