Re: Foot Controllers.

Thanks for that perspective Bill. The 12 step looks pretty good for now. I just need 8 buttons for loop start/stop/record, one for start/stop all, one to erase all, one to toggle effects on and off and one to tap tempo. (something like that) I don't really need the x,y axis of the soft step( I also may have a 64 button controller up at finger level)

Gordius sounds amazing as a donut!