RE: El Capitan

Agreed with everything everyone is saying. My core problem is that Steinberg has a locking system that doesn't want to play with El Capitan. Given what's at stake here (subase, wavelab, all their virtual synths) I can't help thinking they'll have to fix it soon. My best guess is that they were using that old standby, and undocumented OS feature, to make their system uncrackable, and the feature changed when Apple hardened OSX.

I can't help wondering too if the people who took a less regular approach to musical software acquisition had these problems