RE: vocal effects processors?

Hi Amy, my name is Matt and I work for TC-Helicon, so perhaps I may be
able to offer some good insight here.

First off, the VL2 is a great suggestion, but it does indeed have perhaps
more than you are looking for. Also, to be clear there is the VoiceLive 2
(a floor unit) and the VoiceLive Touch 2 (the mic stand mount unit). Both
are great, but offer some different features. One item you may be
interested in taking a look at from TCH is the "Mic Mechanic". It overs a
simple set of reverbs and delays, and some great vocal tone enhancement.
It does also do pitch correction, but that can easily be turned off.
You can check out more about the mic mechanic here:
http://www.tc-helicon.com/en/products/mic-mechanic/http://www.tc-helicon.com/en/products/mic-mechanic/

We also have an app called Voice Rack Effects. If you have an iPad, this
can be used live to achieve different vocal sounds from reverbs to delays
to distortions, to some other more wacky effects. The presets are not
editable, but for a $5 app, it's hella powerful and can hold it's own for
a live performance no problem.

Matt Connell
TC-Helicon Music On Mobile

TC Group