Re: MG-100

On 14/06/2015 21:59, Matthias Grob wrote:
Hi!
I stumbled over this multieffect pedal with a looper (it says:
loop-station)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C6rICr3v9o&spfreload=1
It explains what looping is - because some still do not know about it?

I guess not

it was not discussed here - because there are so many now that we cannot
list them?
Multi-fx with some kind of a looper got too numerous to track a while back.

Nux have a dedicated looper

http://www.nuxefx.com/product_detail.php?id=89

..and 2 delays with loop function
http://www.nuxefx.com/product_detail.php?id=102&id1=49&id2=45
http://www.nuxefx.com/product_detail.php?id=47&id1=49&id2=46

Basic sample loopers, presumably just taking features from the existing
big name devices
without really thinking about it.

and from Hotone, this one has varispeed (but no overdub when using
varispeed)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqQO0EBeXn0

People still tend to want a known brand name, (despite the evidence),
so I've not heard of anyone who tried these yet.

andy
Matthias