Re: Rhythm Question

I find playing the right kind of controller makes all the difference.  Something where you can sort of move your body while you create drum tracks… where you can 'get into it.'
I've had 'em all, but right now really enjoy the Handsonic.  Bigger pads make it so you can sort of slap it.  Doing the pointy finger, pecking thing is hard to get any feel with.
I create live drum tracks and play the whole song through with irregularities.  Makes it more organic.
Just an idea