Re: Listen to Galactic Travels

Hey Bill, I  respect your decision but in honesty I hope that frigging
hatter isn't the straw that broke the camels back. I think back in the day
I might have given you some grief about posting the radio show and never
seeing you engaged in list discussions , and perhaps i even got a little
sour when I didn't see any of the members of this list represented on your
show. Instead of telling me to fuck off you responded by playing music
from some of the artists on the list including myself and for that Im
grateful. I don't know if you were aware but on the occasion some rude boy
gave you grief, many of us were quick to defend you and tear those haters
a new one. I hope you reconsider. Even though this list isn't what it used
to be Id be sad to see it fade away
 Good Luck and Ill see you on Facebook
 Bill Walker