Re: lovely cello looper

Yes, Richard. The AxeFx is just amazing. All the tube amps, cabinets,
stomp boxes and lovely Eventide-ish rack boxes of your life crammed
inside one digital box. Like having instant access to a "coolest
instruments amplification gear museum". And it makes my NS electric
cello sound decent although the pickups are quite lame. I also use the
AxeFx for flute, guitar and Chapman Stick with two parallel virtual
rigs. Be sure to have the current firmware 'cause it sounds so good
now! (fw 18.08)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com