"Water Dance" and "And Always"Videos posted to You Tube

Title: Doctor T and The OUTPOST Band - June 8
Hi

I posted two new videos to You Tube, Water Dance Water Dance 05 09 15 003 and And Always And Always 05 09 15 004 .

My "Light into Motion" series combines improvised video, music, movement and spoken word. I usually do video mixing, but occasionally get up and dance, leaving one or two of my 'Mix DVDs' running. In the past, I would choose the video from whatever disks I happened to be mixing.

For my April 26 show, I decided to make a DVD specifically to create a structure for my dance. I chose water for my structure, and the video for "Water Dance" is a simple sequence of unprocessed water clips. I did two dance duets with Rachel Zwiebel (one of my favorite partners at Dance Freedom") and they were great fun, but I did not get good recordings. I decided to include "Water Dance" or a similar structure in future shows.

For my May 9 show, I performed "Water Dance" as a duet with Reme Gold, another frequent dance partner. Tim Mungenast -- guitar, Honjo Tsuyoshi -- saxophone, and Karen Klein -- spoken word rounded out the ensemble for this piece.

"And Always" is an epic improvisation that closed out the May 9 "Light into Motion" show. The title comes from Karen and Anne's spoke word improv. The performers were

Doctor T -- video
Tim Mungenast -- guitar
Honjo Tsuyoshi -- saxophone
Karen Klein -- spoken word and movement
Anne Tolbert -- spoken word and movement
Reme Gold -- movement

The pieces were performed at Outpost 186, Cambridge MA.

-- Emile

Art is man's way of saying "I love you" to the universe.

My photography can be viewed at http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/

My videos can be viewed at http://www.youtube.com/Tobenfeld