Re: Overview of iPad midi please?

I am using the roland UM-one with an ipad air and works perfect. You just need the the USBtoLightning o 30 pin

El 10/05/2015 10:32, "Per Boysen" <perboysen@gmail.com> escribió:
On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 7:40 AM, mark francombe <markfrancombe@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, May 10, 2015 at 12:03 AM, Ed Drake <ed.drake@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> USB jack will be on the iPad end and the standard MIDI 5 pin DIN is on the
>> other end
>

> Thats what I mean.. OK great thanks!

I've been using the MID Link cable for years, it has the usual 5-pin
MIDI plug in one end (actually two; on MIDI IN and one MIDI OUT) and a
USB plug in the other end. I use it to connect the two worlds of MIDI
vs USB. Pieeze of cace. Link to current equivalent product:
http://alesis.com/usbmidicable

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com