Re: cd manufacturing

You have to do it yourself, go to the web site, scroll down  and follow the directions, its not rocket science, honest, it does make me wonder however, if the site has been hacked, did any of you actually subscribe to the list or did these posts just start showing up in you mail? here is the site link with directions for the mailing list to subscribe or unsubscribe

 here is an excerpt with directions:

I'm sorry, I need to unsubscribe from Looper's Delight. How do I do that? It's not that I dislike people there or anything, you understand.

To unsubscribe, send mail with the word "unsubscribe" in both the subject and body, and no sig files or anything else, to:

Loopers-Delight-request@loopers-delight.com

If you are on the digest version of Looper's Delight, send your unsubscribe request to:

Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com

Don't send your unsubscribe message to the list, or people will make fun of you and you will feel like a dork.

…… ….5 cents please …
Bill