Logelloop 4.2 is released

Hello fellow loopers,
We are glad to announce you today that Logelloop 4.2 is released.

Logelloop 4 features a lot of new things like inserted plug-ins, LFO, Slicer, M4L devices, etc.

To celebrate this release, Logelloop will be at a special price of 79 euros until next tuesday.

Logelloop is still only for Mac but we are working on a Windows version that we expect to released soon now.
If you want to keep informed, please send us an email at logelloop(at)logelloop.com

Best regards,
Philippe Ollivier

www.logelloop.com
https://soundcloud.com/philippe-ollivier