Re: New here

Ambre,

Well done! I think it's a classic (well of course it is an old song). But
your way of doing it is special.

It's at once thoroughly modern in technique, but it could also have
perfectly well appeared (without seeming ersatz) on the radio in the
1940's.

How many loopers can say that?

Not many I'd wager.

Good stuff.