Re: Getting everything out of the Boomerang III

Ya I know about that option knob thingy, was thinking of DIY'ing something like that, but thing is, I already have the rangs at a slight tilt on my pedalboard, and don't wanna accidentally kick those things when I activate the loops. I've tried pulling the black plastic knobs off, no problem..but don't really dare taking the actual rang apart, because I think it's probably a no-go with the idea of pulling the potentiometers off and wiring them externally, unfortunately.. But ya, guess I'd have to look for something like the 3rd hand.