Re: Getting everything out of the Boomerang III

Hi!
I don't know if this will work, but I purchased something called the
"Option Knob" a while back for my Boss rc20xl.
www.optionknob.com/

I don't know if the knobs can be removed from the rang to mount the
OKnob on the post, but it would certainly be a less intense
modification.
I have a rang, and I haven't tried it just because I've got my toes
full, as it were, with everything else going on there. :)

Rusty