Re: Bidule crashes when Mobius in Host sync mode

Fabio,
I have no issues on OS X 10.9 with the latest versions of Mobius and Bidule.
This is what I did:

In Bidule:
 - added sync transport
 - added mobius and gave it some audio inputs and outputs

In Mobius:
 - I changed my track synchronization to:
    Default sync source: Host
    Default track sync unit: Loop
    Midi sync unit: Bar
- changed sync to: bidule transport and pressed play on the transport

Works as expected without crash: when I press Record, Mobius waits for the start of the next bar.

Can you try from an empty document to see if these steps work for you?

Sylvain